Fortunately the super stretch pants era is over… oh my god i love the effect of a shaping push up jeans or of a tight pant with a high heeled decoltee, but common they’re not the most comfortable things to wear, especially to put on or take of (and ones you buy them you just can’t put on even 1 pound or you just have to trow them away)
At the beginning i was a little skeptical about all these coming back of the 70’ fashion: flare pants, pajama style pant, full-on floras etc but believe me ones you put them on and get the right style for your body shape you will never want to take them off.
Contrary to what you may think about flare pants you can really wear them with everything, the most important thing is you find your own style to value your body. The thing i love most is there versatility, perfect for casual look, chic street style, aperitivo, elegant dinner and even party, it’s all in how you match them.
Here you are some examples to inspire you:
- flare pants 7/8 length – i think they really look good if you have long legs cause it really cuts the leg
2. high or low waist – they are both nice looking, of course if you have short legs, using high waisted pants can be a good trick to lengthen them
3. flare pants and sneakers – personally i adore this combination, but again you must have long legs, short girls might not look their best with flare pants if they do not wear heels.
4. elegant style – either you put on a jacket, a sexy top or a shirt and a pair of high heels you will be ready to rock even a red carpet
5. bohemian style – experiment fabrics, colors and prints, it will be the perfect item for your summer holidays
For more inspiring ideas and outfits check on Corina Apres Midi Blog and let us know how do you prefer to style your flared pants.